Rovan 71cc 2-Stroke Gas 4-Bolt Engine For HPI Baja, Rovan and King Motor Baja Buggies and Trucks
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS HOBBY ABSOUTLY NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS ON THIS PRODUCT ONCE INSTALLED OR STARTED!!! NOT FOR BEGINERS!!! NO WARRANTY AT ALL ON THESE!!!!
- NEW ROVAN SPORT (ROFUN) 1/5 Scale 71cc 2-Stroke Air Cooled 4-Bolt Engine (50mm bore, 36mm stroke)
- Billet Crankcase, Intake Manifold, Clutch Case, Velocity Stack and even a Black Billet Engine/Coil Cover!! (Cylinder Cover is Plastic)
- Genuine Walbro WJ71 Carburetor
- Special HD Design Easy Pull Heavy Duty pull start system designed for a slow steady pull (this engine has very high compression so it turns over with a slow steady but firm strong pull)
- 8000 RPM clutch installed.
- Custom Billet Intake Manifold Designed just for this engine
- Very Powerful 71cc air cooled 4 bolt head, two stroke motor well over 6HP and tons of low end torque over smaller engines
- 16000 MAX rpm
- Runs on High octane pump gas with 25/1 two stroke oil mix (Non-Ethanol Gas recommended)
- Ready to bolt right in with included throttle linkage and fuel line kit.
- Huge oversize exhaust port
- Some exhaust systems mounting holes may need to be elongated to make fit on this engine
- Performance pipe part number RV95284 will be needed to install this in your Baja
Can fit many 1/5 Scale RC vehicles like HPI, LOSI, FG Rovan King Motor, Red-Cat etc… (Check out my other listings for one designed to fit the LOSI 1/5 scale vehicles, part number 810292)