1/5 Scale ARR (Almost Ready to Run, NO ENGINE) DTT-7S V2 Short Course Truck
The New V2 30DN DDT-7S Short Course Truck is the perfect 4WD platform coming with the most durable body in the business.
This new V2 38cc version also comes with the following upgrades: (over $400 worth of hop ups over the 29cc model)
- CNC Billet aluminum enclosed center differential case
- CNC Billet aluminum brake servo brace
- CNC Billet aluminum front and rear chassis braces
- CNC Billet aluminum upper steering wiper assembly brace
- Faster 54/23 all metal gears
- Standard V2 FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 7075T6 Aluminum designed stronger then V1
- Redesigned steering system with adjustable Ackerman angle makes the steering more sensitive and smoother and less strain on the servo.
- Middle differential is installed 180 degrees from V1 for better driveshaft angle improving transmission efficiency.
- Reed clips on the brake pads for smoother braking and reduced noise
- Improved 70kg HV servos
New 70KGHV all meatal gear servos
The 30 DTT-7S features Aluminum shocks with over-sized 7mm shock shafts, designed to stand up to massive amounts of punishment.
They have Adjustable threads and with a wide variety of shock oils available to you means can tune them to suit any terrain you care to run your truck on.
30DN Conqueror Exhaust Pipe
The 30 DNT is fitted with 30DN’s brand new pipe the conqueror giving you the power that’s needed to really get these large trucks going.
The 30 DNT have High quality metal gears used throughout the trucks, To provide the best performance and durability possible. The Stock Gearing is 58 Tooth Spur Gear, With a 19 Tooth Pinion on the Engine, this gives the trucks great performance both off the line and top end but as with everything in largescale RC these can be changed with After-Market parts/gearing options.
30 Degree North ‘Flexible’ Bodyshells
Included with the 30 DNT is their Superb Flex Bodies, these are super strong and flex instead of break during crashes. There available in different colors (sold separately) and are a great way to customize your truck.
Radio: Fly Sky GT-3B 3 channel 2.4GHz transmitter computer radio with automatic frequency hopping digital system, 10 model memory, servo reversing, End point adjustment, Dual rate, Exponential, Auto brake system (ABS), model name etc..
- 30DN Conqueror Exhaust Pipe
- Walbro 1191 carb
- New 7075 alloy 5mm chassis with CNC machining for strength & Reduced weight
- Large-bore shocks with 7mm shafts & threaded adjusters
- Large Two-stage air filter system
- 70KG HV All Metal Gear Servos
- Adjustable bias dual-disc braking system.
- Extra-large 800cc fuel tank
- Three tunable, sealed viscous differentials.
- Multi-piece bead-lock off-road wheels with metal 24mm hex
- Impact-absorbing bumpers
- Innovative sealed clutch mount with cooling fins
- CVD drive shafts used throughout.
- 6V 4800mAh side by side receiver battery with charger
- LxWxH: 965x527x311mm
- Wheel: 120.6mm
- Net weight: 19KGS
- Gross weight: 26KGS
- 2-Stroke RC engine with clutch, 29cc or larger is recommended
- 8 AA Batteries for the included FLY-SKY GT-3B Radio
- 2-Stroke Gas/Oil Mix (25:1 Ratio)